Invite your friends to play at Skykings Casino and receive €/£/$50 free!
Here at SkyKings we want you to enjoy your online gambling experience. We work with our regulators and with gambling charities in an attempt to offer a range of control tools that those who are experiencing difficulties may use.
Remember though that whilst gambling operators can provide tools with which an individual can control their gambling, the operator cannot assume all responsibility for exercising that control. There has to be a large element of personal responsibility. Use the tools we offer or, if you think you will try to circumvent them, please do seek advice from a specialist gambling charity.
Throughout this section we offer you guidelines & instructions on how to monitor your, a family member’s or a friend’s gambling to ensure that it does not become an problem.
Choose from the sections below by clicking on the titles, or if you are unsure what information you would like simply scroll down the page.
We offer a comprehensive guide with several options on how to support someone with a gambling issue and how to manage it.
The following questions can be considered by the individual themselves or by their friend or family:
The more you or your friend/family member answers 'yes' to these questions, the more likely it is that you or they may have a gambling problem.
Gambling problems can be far reaching and can have a significant impact on people’s lives. If you want to seek help and advice on how to manage your levels of gambling we recommend that you contact the gambling charities below:
|Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk|
|GamCare : |
UK Based Helpline : 0808 802 0133
Or through their website at www.gamcare.org.uk
For languages in addition to English:
Get help through their website at www.gamblingtherapy.org
1. Establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you start gambling.
2. Set a Daily Deposit Limit on your account (click here for more details)
3. Set yourself a time limit before you start gambling and stick to it by setting an alarm
4. Don’t let gambling interfere with your daily life; ensure you have completed all of your daily responsibilities before you start gambling.
5. Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
6. Do not gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
7. For information on how to gamble responsibly and on dealing with gambling problems please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
If you feel you are beginning to experience difficulty in controlling your level of gambling, we have a number of support mechanisms available:
1. Daily, Weekly or Monthly Deposit Limits: allow you to decide how much you can afford to spend on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and stick to it. Our system will not allow you to deposit above your limits within the specified period.
Any decrease in the amount you want to allow yourself to deposit will be applied immediately to your account. However if you wish to increase your Deposit Limits, there will be a 24 hour delay before the change takes effect, during which time you can consider if an increase in your deposit limit is appropriate for you.
To change your deposit limit please contact our Customer Service team who are available 24/7 to assist you.
2. Self-Exclusion: If you feel that the tools available are not working effectively and you want to prevent yourself from gambling completely then Self-Exclusion is your best option. When you Self-Exclude with William Hill we will close your account for a specified period between 6 months to 5 years and unless you contact us after the Exclusion period has been completed, we will not re-open your account.
Following the end of your Self-Exclusion, if you genuinely feel that you are in control of your gambling and are ready to reopen your account you need to contact our Customer Service team who will be able to advise you. A 24 hour cooling off period will also be applied, during which time you can further consider your decision.
We take Responsible Gambling extremely seriously and if you try to open other accounts with us during your period of exclusion we will do our best to detect and close them.
However in the event you do not choose to update us with any changes in your personal information and you manage to open new accounts and place bets, your deposits and any winnings accrued may be retained by us upon detection.
If you wish to discuss any of these options, please contact our Customer Services team via our live chat or email or by calling: +44-203-66789-25.
If you decide to add a Daily Deposit Limit/Account Restriction to your account or to Self-Exclude we strongly advise you contact any other betting companies you have an account with and do the same.
Over 18s Only:
In the United Kingdom it is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. SkyKings reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and to carry out checks to verify the information provided.
Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies according to country and we advise you to carry out local research.
In order to avoid unlawful betting we may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. SkyKings would, however, ask that, to prevent potential misuse, you keep your account number, user name and password confidential.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet.
There are also a number of companies who provide software which once installed allows you to completely block individual computers from accessing gambling internet sites.